My husband and I had an amazing 4-night stay, booked thru a blind Hotwire deal. We could not have hand selected a better hotel. The location was fantastic. We enjoyed a classy first night at Eden, the beautiful, chic outdoor patio, for drinks and late night snacks. Both in-room televisions were swivel-mounted for watching from the plush amazing beds or from the make-it-rain showers. We were upgraded to an executive king suite, which has two bathrooms. The room was phenomenal. Only issue was the techno bass from Crave's rooftop deck next door. We used the Lasalle parking garage with no issues. There are several great restaurants and entertainment right outside; the Chain of Lakes are a short bike ride away. We grabbed a cool piece of $5 art from the lobby's antique vending machine as a souvenir of this classy, artsy hotel. Loved the lobby scent and the Grammy inspired elevator music! Cannot say enough great things. Loved every moment! Thanks to the staff for the experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis