Le Meridien hotel in Minneapolis has a super cool art gallery as part of their decor. And the attention to detail to create this cool experience is incredibly well done from the strange videos in the bathrooms to the custom designed "sound experience" in the elevator to the unusual items for sale at the front desk. The rooms were spacious, well designed and clean and the service and location were excellent. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis