“Les Miserables - Phenomenal!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Orpheum Theatre

Orpheum Theatre
910 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)
612 339 7007
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 87 Attractions in Minneapolis
Type: Performances, Theaters & Stadiums
Dickinson, North Dakota
7 attraction reviews
“Les Miserables - Phenomenal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Musical was fabulous! And the Orpheum is a beautiful theater. We sat in the balcony for this production and I would choose seats on the main floor on my next visit.

Visited August 2013

Dayton OH
29 attraction reviews
“Saw WarHorse here, really nice theatre, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We got to see WarHorse here in June, and we picked up our tickets ( a groupon deal!) at the window, went to dinner nearby, and enjoyed our show immensely. Even the lines to the restrooms weren't bad here! All the staff was very, very friendly. Pretty theatre too. Only downside was trying to find a place to park so I could run in and get tickets! not easy! Several restaurants within the surrounding 4-5 blocks, which is good unless you're travelling with folks who cannot do much walking. We ate at the chain (Rock Bottom) across the street for ease.

Visited June 2013
Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Summer in the City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I recently was able to enjoy the Summer in the City Event at the Orpheum. I go to shows there alot and love to get the broadway experience, but for this event (and it is my second time going) we were able to see the support given by the Hennepin Theatre Trust and all that they do to keep theatre alive in Minnesota for those privileged and non, so that all people can enjoy the experience of theatre! Some that hosted the event were the food and beverage industry supporters like Rosa Mexicano, Rye Deli, Prairie Vodka, and Candyland to mention a few. The food was great, the tour of the theatre was a delight and the event seemed to me, a success. I am proud to support along with my sister, who allows me the chance to be involved!

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
33 attraction reviews
“A beautiful theater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've been many times to this beautiful theater. Usually a Broadway play, but also for Maya Angelou and the Chinese Dance Company. The acoustics are perfect, the seats are comfortable and sight lines are awesome. Great beverage service, too.

Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
10 attraction reviews
“Love their shows”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am a Broadway season ticket holder (first season was 2012). If you are a lady, try to go to the bathroom somewhere else beforehand or you will be waiting in a very long line before the show starts. The bar service is quick; NOTE that they automatically add tip on to any credit card transaction. Drinks are $6 - 8 with wine, beer and liquor options. We like to stop next door before the show, or also like to eat at Crave beforehand. If you are looking for seating recommendations, we usually sit in the last four rows of the side sections, and the view is still wonderful. I would not recommend sitting in the last 10 rows of the upper section as it becomes quite hard to see detail and there is a lot of miscellaneous noise that far up and back.

Visited June 2013