“Casual upscale” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 1,595 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Think global flavors, drink local beer
“Casual upscale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Friends told us about this restaurant. We have now been twice and are going back again next Monday. Excellent food. The small plates very interesting and different. Our service was the best! It is a drive for us, but planning to make it a regular! Try one of the Manhattans; different and delicious. Prices reasonable for the high quality service and food.

MN
“Cozy place with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We read a review about this place so checked it out. Very inviting atmosphere and I particularly enjoyed the large selection of craft beers. I ordered the crab crusted snapper and my wife had the Kalua pork sandwich, both of which were delicious. Very fresh and interesting favors. I normally don't like to drive and park in the uptown area but there is a small lot in back and since we've already been there twice, they must be doing something right. If this was in my neighborhood, we would be regulars.

Visited February 2014
Minneapolis
“Well prepared food and drinks in a nice new atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

This building has been a bagel shop then an ice cream shop and now an upscale eatery with items like buttermilk chicken sandwiches, fish of the day and great burgers. We were there about 2 weeks after they opened for dinner. I was very impressed by the service by (Kallyn B) and all of their team. No dirty plate sat on our table more than a couple of minutes. We had a group of 6 with app and wine, beer, and mixed drinks. Everyone was enthused about about the food even the "foodies" from CA that were in our group. The small plates were really small, but tasty. Some of their prices for me were much lower than I had expected, but then it depended upon what you ordered, so there can be some great value here and could be a great casual date night place. Will be back and wish this new eatery well in the future!

• Visited November 2013