“Really fun place and Awesome dairy free options” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #329 of 1,622 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: Galactic Pizza serves pizza with a conscience. We value creativity, community, and sustainability. We believe in inspiring others by creating a fun example of what the future would look like if businesses geared themselves towards more sustainable values.
Anthem, Arizona
“Really fun place and Awesome dairy free options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

My sister is allergic to dairy products, so when I was looking for places to take her on her visit to Minnesota, someone recommended Galactic. I'm so glad we went. The dairy free mozzarella alternative is made from arrowroot and tapioca and really did make a very serviceable pizza. My sister was almost in tears since it has been so long since she got to eat real pizza. She is a flight attendant and goes to restraunts all over the world constantly and has never found one this good. She even got to have cheesecake again and I'm pretty sure I did see a coupe of tears after that. The staff were incredibly kind, patient and thoughtful and went out of their way to make sure our group of 7 could sit together - even the other customers were really friendly, one couple even volunteered without being asked to shift down one table to make room. It was so awesome for them to do that and it set the tone for what we all agreed was our best dining experience of the weekend. We also tried the Paul Bunyon pizza, which is made with local Minnesota ingredients - morel mushrooms, bison sausage and even a little mn wild rice. It was REALLY good. I can not recommend this place enough. Go now, or at least have one of their super heroes fly one to your door! And try the cheesecake!

• Visited July 2012

Appleton, WI
“How about those outfits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

The pizza is very good. We enjoy delivery - they arrive in smart cars wearing galactic outfits... so fun

Visited April 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
“Yum, yum, yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Often when my partner and I visit his brother and sister-in-law in Minneapolis, we end up ordering a pizza from Galactic. From the fun delivery people in super hero costumes to the fresh toppings to the delicious crust, I wouldn't want pizza from anywhere else. Always a treat!

Austin, Texas
“Good Vegetarian Friendly Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

The pizza was pretty good and their atmosphere is funky and fun! I appreciate their eco-friendliness and their friendliness in general. I'm not a fan of the location, as it is in a spot with a lot of neighboring al fresco dining - which in a normal city is fine, but the twin cities seems to be full of gawking people who need to be taught the art of people watching! This minor irritation aside (and in no way the fault of Galactic Pizza) the pizza is good! It could be better, but it is still pretty darn good!

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Covington, Kentucky
“Unique and delicious pizza art!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Our 1st time at Galactic, and we loved it! My wife is gluten-free and I'm a vegetarian. They had excellent selections for both of us and my wife commented that this was the best gluten-free pizza she's had ever. We are both pizza connisuers. The decor is more like a small college coffehouse than a family restaurant, but the experience was so much fun! The menus are 3D and they give you 3D glasses to read the menu (you can read the menu in 2D also). The delivery drivers all wear superhero costumes! Prices were kinds of on the expensive side, but worth it for the quality, selection, and expereince.

• Visited June 2011