“Anna is the bomb!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 112 Eatery

112 Eatery
112 N Third St, Minneapolis, MN 55401 (Warehouse District)
(612) 343-7696
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Anna is the bomb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I came here with my wife for our anniversary and had the greatest time...our server Anna was personable and quick to offer suggestions on the menu. She's by far one of the best wait staff we have come across in this area and we will be back to visit.

edina, mn
“a very mixed experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

went there for patti's birthday. brought an expensive - $100 retail - and favorite bottle of wine. the food was mostly good but not great. the only items that i had that are worthy of being called excellent were the sea scallops with mushrooms and the nancy something butterscotch desert. in the good but not great category were the terrine and pate appetizer, the crab salad, the tagliatelle with pate meat balls, the breaded cutlet and the broccolini with raisins and pine nuts. i took the breading off the veal cutlet and it was good. generally, the sauces were very good but served in inadequate portions. the ports were good but vintage port was the best. the bread was also good.on balance, the excellent wine brought by us made the meal a success. wines on the menu were the usual overpriced and medium quality stuff. the protestations that this is the best place in the twin cities is very overblown - la belle vie is much better. diners should figure on paying $50-60 per head.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great wine, great service, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had an amazing dinner with my cousin and her husband and we were all very happy with everything we had. We all had appetizers before our main course and shared a bottle of wine. The wine list is nice and our server answered all questions we had with ease and the greatest part, he was not annoyed in the least with any single question we had with the menu. Our appetizers consisted of mussels, fresh ricotta with white truffle honey, which was absolutely amazing, charred corn salad with cotija and buttermilk. I had the cornmeal crusted halibut cheeks and shared some sides with the rest of the table which consisted of: roasted carrots with honey and pecorino, broccolini with raisins and pine nuts and the amazing gnocchi with parmesan reggiano. All the starters, sides and my meal were quite amazing! My husband had the Nori encrusted sirloin and was quite pleased with that. The four of us were all very happy with our meals. The only complaint I would say is that we were all looking forward to dessert as the dessert menu had looked amazing. But by the time we were ready to look at the dessert menu again, we were all quite full. I am quite positive the desserts there must be amazing! If I am every back in the area again, I would be sure to visit the 112 Eatery and hope to get to dessert the next time! I highly recommend this great restaurant with wonderful food and excellent service!

Visited July 2014
Minneapolis
“Best in MSP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hands down, best restaurant in Minneapolis. Amazingly, the burger makes the best appetizer to share. Trust me, it isn't your average burger. You can thank me later.

Visited June 2014
HOLLYWOOD,FL
“Amazing and unusual food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I were in town on business in May and decided to try the 112 Eatery based on a local's recommendation. Although it was the middle of the week and early in the evening, the place was already full. We were lucky enough to find two seats at the bar. The bartender was attentive and friendly like you expect a midwesterner to be. We are still raving about the food 2 months later. I had two appetizers and sparkling wine, my husband had one of the pasta dishes and craft beer. We were both very happy with our choices. We highly recommend this restaurant and will return the next time we are in Minneapolis!

• Visited May 2014