“Back to wonderful fish . . . at last!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 112 Eatery

112 Eatery
112 N Third St, Minneapolis, MN 55401 (Warehouse District)
(612) 343-7696
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Minneapolis
“Back to wonderful fish . . . at last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

In the past, my wife and I thought The 112's swordfish was the best fish dish we could find in the Twin Cities. Then they dropped it in favor of Halibut. Either Halibut is not my favorite fish, or they just didn't do as good a job on it. We were BUMMED. But, lo and behold, after too long a run, they switched the Halibut out for Barramundi on a Chick Pea stew. We tried it last night and . . . it is even better than the swordfish dish before. In addition to that the chick pea stew is more substantial and a wonderful complement to the fish. They tweaked our favorite Boston Bibb salad just a little to make that even better and the service was the best we've ever experienced at the 112. So, again, there is just no place better than The 112 Eatery. Barramundi, Congratulations and Thank You!

• Visited November 2013

91% Recommend
East Hampton, Connecticut
“We loved 112 Eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We didn't know what the different items on the menu were and our excellent waitress Sarah helped us through. I had the Stringozzi with Lamb sugo which is basically a pasta with lamb meat sauce. For a side dish I had the butternut squash with cheese and drizzled with maple syrup. It was heaven on a plate! My husband had sirloin and a side of gnocchi and both were perfection. They definitely deserve their number one status, a cozy atmosphere with delicious food and a great waitress. You could ask for nothing more!

• Visited November 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

112 is the best. This food can be damn spicy, and always damn good. It isn't super expensive, but can be if you aren't careful. Super great place, no complaints, ever. Go as soon as you can.

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Favorite Mpls restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great place for a foodie. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Mpls, every single item on the menu is delicious. The service is wonderful and the ambiance is energetic.

Visited May 2013
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Deserves to be NUMBER ONE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went to Minneapolis for a weekend for my cousin's wedding. I managed to reserve a Friday night dinner for me and my wife - made it weeks in advance. My expectation is really high after reading all the accolades 112 received and it did not fail my expectation -it was even exceeded. From the Malbec, to the duck terrine and rabbit pate, to my tagliatelle with foie gras meatballs, and my wife's pork osso buco. One of the best dinners my wife and I ever had... Michelin quality dining... I'd put this restaurant in line with my fave - the Nobu of London. 112 deserves to be número uno!

• Visited October 2013