“Best Cakes Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Italian, Café
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Best Cakes Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2014

We had the Vanilla alla Crème cake at our office, and everyone said it was one of the best cakes they had ever had. It was beautifully decorated and gone within 20 minutes. The biscotti with almonds are also excellent. I highly recommend this bakery.

• Visited December 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good coffee and homemade Italian pastries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

This family owned and operated business started at a local farmer's market, and I'm so happy to see that they have a place to go for delicious breakfast and desserts year-round! You should try their mille folle and bombolini; the bombolini have nutella!

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minnesota
“Practice Italian, Learn of the African Connection”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Rebecca's Bakery & Cafeteria is sort of a misnomer. There is a bakery, you can buy a meal, but it does not FEEL like a cafeteria. Plus, there is a shop associated, with north African food/suplies. I had a terrific cannoli there yesterday and felt rewarded for my walk in the cold. The person who started Rebecca's is from Ethiopia and trained in Italy to become a terrific pastry maker. The bakery also sells at the Midtown Farmers Market during the summer. That market is near the Lake Street light rail stop in south Minneapolis. It will reopen in May. Meanwhile, go to Rebecca's and warm up with coffee and sweets. And practice your Italian! ps There is parking off the street; the shop is not obvious even though is a sign.

• Visited November 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burnsville MN
“Bellissima....Rebecca's Italian bakery in Seward Mpls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2014

I stopped by after hearing of this place from the local Italian Cultural Institute. I am the son and grandson of Italian bakers so my standards are quite high. This small bakery next to an Ethiopian deli is spotless, and wonderful place for an espresso and a dolci. The owners are amibile, and having lived in Italy for many years they know what they do. we bake our own Italian cookies so I am exacting in that category, the biscotti was lighter and a bit blander than the ones of our family. I didn't get to try any amoretti , but the simple star shaped cookies were perfect with coffee. Their forte are their cakes, from tiramisu to the other selections they are excellent. Prices are extremely reasonable, and with the genuine friendliness of the owners this is a place that needs to be more discovered. I have no connection to this business, let me say that. I wish them luck and congratulations.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Shakopee, Minnesota, United States
“Tasty, moist and less Suger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

We had Rebecca's Bakery for our desert at a special church gathering! It was tasty, moist and less suger. It's so different from the frozen cake you normally get in such gatherings! I will recommend them for weddings, birthday's or any special gatherings.

• Visited September 2014