“Too long of a wait for pretty basic food.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of The Old Spaghetti Factory

The Old Spaghetti Factory
233 Park Ave, Ste 100, Minneapolis, MN 55415-1124 (Downtown)
612-341-0949
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Too long of a wait for pretty basic food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My friend and I decided to catch dinner here since we had some time to kill before we were going to go out. I had never been to the spaghetti factory so I was pretty excited because I love trying new places. The excitement started to fade when they quoted us 30-60 minutes as a wait. We weren't all that hungery yet so we decided it couldn't be that bad so we sat. An hour later we discovered the hostess was going back and fourth between three list she had made and sat at least ten parties before us that had come in after us. After an hour and a half of waiting we were finally sat, but no one apologized for the wait. The food was pretty basic, but you get a lot with your meal for little money. It definitely wasn't worth the wait, but if your looking for a big meal for little money and you have a reservation/a lot of time on your hands I would suggest the old spaghetti factory.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice place, nice food, nice prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had been to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Louisville, Kentucky back in Feb-2010; and it was a pleasant dining experience. So, while I was visiting Minneapolis; I took the opportunity to visit their location near my hotel. It was not busy at the time, and I was made welcome. It is an old building with a musty smell....my only complaint in this review. However, the food was good, plentiful and moderately priced. The server was excellent and friendly. If there were more locations in more cities; I would visit them too. Two thumbs up!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Favorite for Birthdays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Food is pretty good. Adults will find a nice choice of typical Italian fare. Parking is easy, yet near downtown. Kids love the place, and the food, too. It is a good place to take them for a birthday because the waiters are kid friendly.

Visited December 2011
Pensacola, Florida
“Beautiful building - decent food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The location is great. The building is beautiful. The bread was good. Four out of five entrees were good - the fifth was returned. The ice cream was a nice touch. Our waiter - Edwin was very nice and kept our drinks filled. Even with the returned entree - we would return.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
South Dakota
“Good Food - Fair Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our family of four each had a different pasta. I thought that the salads and pasta were all good. At the end they bring you each a small dish of ice cream which was a nice touch. For being in the middle of Minneapolis the price seemed fair.

Visited July 2012