“You will LOVE Bunnys” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Portage, Wisconsin
“You will LOVE Bunnys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Needed a place to meet my sister for breakfast--someplace a couple of single ladies would find comfortable. We couldn't have picked a better restaurant. It was very busy on that Saturday morning but the service was excellent as was the food. We both had a great breakfast and were not at all rushed, which was good because we had lots of catching up to do.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Typical Bar Food, Quick Service a good place for a business Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had a chicken sandwich and it good. Our drinks were topped off quickly and the meal came very quickly for a lunch meal. Ambiance was fun for a sports bar and everyone was nice. I would go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Relaxing. Good. Local.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great place if you want to relax outside. Outdoor area is a bit small though. Food is good and wait staff is nice. Prices are good. Really good fries!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States
“My kid could make better food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The look of the cars in the lot were deceiving. I should had known when we borrowed menus from someone who said they weren't eating. First we had a lady with a trash can standing right next to us while we place our order. We ordered a chicken finger appetizer and when it arrived I could tell the chicken was not fried at all. It looked and tasted the way the frozen chicken that I bake in the oven taste. The fries tasted so bad that even covering them in ranch dressing didn't help. I had to call the waitress over and just ask for our check and cancel the rest of the order and she tells us it is already made. My husband ask why we didn't have it then. She then went and got our $25 check that was for the one appetizer and 3 drinks. Very over priced for such horrible food. They had such a huge menu and we should had known then. I would never return and had a stomach ache all night from eating that crap.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“If your looking for local flavor this is the place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a place I always enjoy visiting when we are in the Minneapolis area. The prices are in line with other area restaurants. Everything I have tried has been very good. The servings are very large. Generally speaking the service is great. The wait staff is friendly and check on you regularly. Be aware this is a fairly large place and during lunch and around 6 to 7 in the evening they get very busy. You maybe have to be a little patient with the servers otherwise as time permits they may stop and visit a minute or two. They are good sources of information about the area. The only downside is the parking lot is small and can sometimes be difficult to find a spot. The difficulty is worth it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere