“Yummy breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Yummy breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I ate here for weekend brunch around 1pm. The seating is somewhat limited, and they were completely full, but the service was very good, and the food was absolutely delicious. We ordered and paid at the counter and then found a spot. I loved the atmosphere and the energy. The savory waffle, turkey sausage, and ham benedict were all creative and delicious. One plate was too much food for me; next time I will split a plate with someone. I can't wait to eat breakfast here again.

• Visited October 2013

82% Recommend
Minnesota, United States
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The food was delicious, healthy, and filling. When I eat out, I don't feel bad about going here because I'm feeding my body nourishing food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg, Canada
“Favorite Restaurant on Earth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly. Been twice and both times were AMAZING! First time I went they had live jazz music on the patio. Very eco friendly, support local, fresh food kind of place. Everything tastes homemade. Atmosphere both on the patio and inside is great.

Awesome specials throughout the week. Desserts are a must (no matter how full you are from your amazing lunch or dinner).

Easily, the best food I've ever had at a restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Saved the day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Original plan was to grab breakfast with vegan sister at Hard Times. Which was a first for me even after living in S. Minneapolis for years. Upon entering it was just too sketchy and not fun so headed to the always solid Birchwood which saved my day! My sister is still raving about her best breakfast ever in Minneapolis. Thanks guys!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ann Arbor, MI
“Great food & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We went to Birchwood for our first dinner in Minneapolis. The handpie was excellent & included eggplant, caramelized onions, and a zucchini coulis. The beer (Harriet IPA) was tasty, and the bread pudding was delicious! The staff was also attentive & responsive.

Visited August 2013