“Classic and well prepared Greek food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
East Meadow, New York
“Classic and well prepared Greek food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The menu was varied and the dishes all well prepared. The moussaka was meaty and tasty and the salads were excellent. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The value was good and the restaurant is centrally located on Nicollet Ave, otherwise known as Eat Street for its many many choices. We eat Mediterranean food often at home and found this to be at a high level.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Omaha, Nebraska
“OPAH!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a wonderful restaurant, open, sunny, fresh, great service, I would run back for this food in a heart-beat, the Rack of Lamb was fabulous!!!

• Visited July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Wonderful Greek Food, Worth the Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We were trapped in Bloomington, MN, near the Mall of America for a business trip. We discovered quickly that there are few restaurants in the area that are of good quality. The choice of a varied menu is also lacking to say the least. So we decided to take the train into Minneapolis, a 30-45 minute trip one way (a review of that later) to try what had been recommended as an very good Greek restaurant. The recommendation was spot on! This is one of the best Greek restaurants I have had the opportunity to dine in anywhere. The food is authentic, well prepared and a great value. The service was outstanding. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It was worth our 60 minute train ride, and 20 minute walk! The only negative thing I can say is that the dining room is in need of a make over. It is quaint, and probably hasn't changed much since they opened many years ago. But don't let that dissuade you, I'd go there again and again if I lived anywhere near them!

Visited July 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota USA
“Fantastic Greek Eating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I cannot get enough of this place. We almost always take our out of town visitors here, and it never fails to impress. The food is so good, the service is excellent, and the ambience is great. I love their tyropita. My wife almost always orders one of their sampler plates because she can't decide among the many excellent items on the menu. Make sure to order the saganaki as an appetizer.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Excellent Greek Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Enjoyed lunch here recently. I ordered a dish that consisted of greek sausage, grape leaves, and spanakopita (Syndiasmos) as well as rice and a greek salad. The phyllo pastry on the spanakopita was so light and fluffy. The food and service were excellent. I would recommend this place to others without hesitation. When I return to Minneapolis I look forward to eating here again!

• Visited May 2013