“Excellent Greek Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Christos is one of the best Greek restaurants I have ever had the pleasure to dine at. Their food is sumptuous and the spanikopita was almost as good as my grandmother's. And the only reason I say "almost" is that she was my grandmother. The ambiance is fun and the service is impeccable. The food is so delicious, and the portions are very generous. If you like Greek fare and are in Minneapolis, don't miss out on this fine establishment!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Des Moines, Iowa, United States
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The menu is traditional, the food is good, and the atmosphere is relaxed. Their entrees are large. If you do not like left overs or do not want much to eat order the appetizer size.

Visited March 2013
Roseville, Minnesota
“LOVE, love, love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have been visiting this place for 15 years and I have never had a bad experience. I spent a month in Greece about 15 years ago and when I came home I missed the food so much that I think I tried every greek restaurant in the Twin Cities. The service is always wonderful no matter how busy they are. The space is open, bright and clean and the food is soooo good. I think I have tried almost everything on the menu. I have brought clients, friends, family and even my small children here and no one ever leaves unhappy. The baked custard dessert is well worth the slight extra cook time.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“When you crave Greek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I crave all things Greek; this is a very nice place to feed the cravings! Saganaki was great, the souvlaki was delicious and the spanikopita wasn't overdone. All in all, a great treat.

Dallas, Texas
“It's Greek to me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We thoroughly enjoy Christos Greek food. Very authentic and delicious. We often order it as take out.