“Trust me...try this place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Excelsior, MN
“Trust me...try this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been here several times, and although the service isn't the friendliest, and they are rushing around, it is still some of the best food! There Egg Roll Salad is amazing! I prefer the vegetarian over the beef just because of the flavors, but everything I have had here is always top notch! Seriously...get in your car and just go!

Visited January 2013

“I don't know what the folks with negative feedback are talking about--- This place is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

It's always a good sign when you go into an ethnic restaurant and the majority of the clientele are of that culture.
My wife took me here after she had been here with her girlfriends.
It was about 2PM and the place was hoppin'. I had the beef and egg roll Vietnamese salad and my wife had one with shrimp and something else ( I was so into mine that I'm not exactly sure ). The egg rolls were some of the best I've bet had and the beef ---mmmmm!!!!! The dressing on the salad was like no other.
Service was prompt and the food was fantastic. And the prices were out of this world.
We will definitely be back.
So don't listen to the few bad reviews --- some people are just negative about everything.

Going to try the Pho next time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg, Canada
“Sea bass soup!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Everybody keeps talking about the Pho? Noooooo, Sea bass soup on the weekends is the speciality. Keep it comin all day!
The deep fried egg rolls (in Canada we call them spring rolls). Woo-hoo, hells yeah!
Bahn mi? Yes please.
I crave this in my sleep. And I visit everytime I am in the area, sometimes twice in a weekend. I'm not ashamed :)....

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Iowa City, Iowa
“Delicious Pho”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This restaurant came recommended by a local and if you like Vietnamese food, you won't be disappointed. I had the Pad Thai which was nice and not too huge. They were running low on several fish dishes that sounded good but we were there late. Not too expensive and the food makes this a great choice.

Visited December 2012
Minneapolis
“Great casual, inexpensive restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Like Vietnamese food? This is a great spot in Minneapolis on 27th & Nicollet Ave S. It's very reasonable, in fact, it's almost cheaper than cooking at home and it's great food. They have delicious soups, salads, and Vietnamese spring rolls.

• Visited November 2012