“Great Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 9th
Description: Zelo celebrates fresh food, with influences from Italy and the Mediterranean to Asia and beyond. This downtown Minneapolis institution sets for itself high standards, and compliments its menu with exceptional hospitality and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. Using fresh food from local sources and original recipes made from scratch, Zelo is inspired by the food - making it authentic and approachable, feeding customers' increasing desire to experience, learn and discover.
Minnesota
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I have eaten many times at Zelo. Always very good food and excellent service. Try the tomato basil soup.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

United Kingdom
“Food good but waitress too pushy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good food with a home-cooked feel to it.
No atmosphere at the weekend as it's located in the centre of Downtown, but a great buzz early evenings on weekdays.
Waitress was just too "in your face" over-familiar and falsely enthusiastic. Offputting.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“dessert and coffee after a show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

loved the dessert menu, super loved the trio and the gelato... WOW.. you will find something to indulge in... Coffee was spot on and a classic atmosphere for a conversation with your mate.

Charlotte
“I expected much more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I liked the restaurant but I did not like the service. The food was average.
Why I did not like the service? I ordered a glass of white wine as I planned to eat one of the fish they have on the menu. The server told me that they had finished the wine I ordered and he recommend a similar one. he brought me a glass or red wine. The only thing the 2 wines had in common was that they were both from Argentina.

“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Spent a romantic weekend away with my wife and had dinner at Zelo. The food was amazing. I got the Sea Bass and my wife got the ravioli. They had a great wine list, but my wife and I had some local beer on tap. The food was expensive but everything else was perfect. Great night and just walking distance from the Westin where we stayed.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere