My recent trip to Minneapolis brought with it only one hotel recommendation from local friends: Graves 601
I must start by saying that I am in the hotel business and work with a very high end independent luxury hotel. I am rarely satisfied with hotels, even at the highest level.
From check in to check out, the entire experience was delightful. The staff were all highly efficient, the facilities were well maintained and the design was exceptional.
Hermes amenities in the room and a great bathroom were added bonuses.
I had a bit of trouble connecting to the wireless network on my iPad, but upon calling the hotel operator, had an engineering team member stop by and fix everything right up...very impressive.
MSP is a great town. If you're going to visit, be sure to stay at Graves. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel