My first trip ever to Minneapolis. The room was spotless and beautifully decorated. However, the highlight of the room was the shower. It had at least 6 different heads and the water pressure was incredible. There was a small TV in the bathroom so I was able to watch Sportcenter AND shower at the same time.
I had to leave the hotel at 5am, the staff could not have been nicer. Got me a cab right away and did so without being asked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel