The Graves is an 'almost excellent' hotel. The rooms are good sized, the beds are very comfortable, and the bathroom is well designed. The location near the light rail and numerous restaurants is also very good. The only drawback is very expensive internet access--the cheapest was $12.95 just too much to be reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Graves 601 Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are quipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.