I stay here almost exclusively when I travel to Mn for business, probably 6-8 times per year. The rooms are nice and comfortable. The restaurant on 4th floor is very hospitable for a woman traveling alone. The espresso maker in the room is too tedious to deal with but there is a Starbucks directly across the hallway on 1st floor.
Check in is fast. Robes in the room are a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel