I stay here almost exclusively when I travel to Mn for business, probably 6-8 times per year. The rooms are nice and comfortable. The restaurant on 4th floor is very hospitable for a woman traveling alone. The espresso maker in the room is too tedious to deal with but there is a Starbucks directly across the hallway on 1st floor.
Check in is fast. Robes in the room are a nice touch.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Graves 601 Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are quipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.