Stayed here thru Priceline and really enjoyed it. Would not pay regular rates tho. Bed was super comfy an decor was artsy and minimalist. The elevator jog described by so many is not a big problem. Would stay here for a concert or twins game.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Graves 601 Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are quipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.