Unfortunately, my fiancé and I were very dissappointed with our stay. We ha very high expectations from being at the hotel for charity events and lived how classy and contemporary it was, especially right in the heart of downtown. Plus, with high prices comes high expectations. While the accommodations were fine, we were a little surprised to find out that there was no pool, hot tub or sauna of any kind... An the fitness center was the size of a bedroom and was crowded with 3 people in there. The icing on the cake tho was that the walls were paper thin and had some very roudy neighbors that were running around banging things and slamming doors until 5:00am.... We got maybe an hour of sleep on what was supposed to be an enjoyable fun and relaxing stay. Too bad, but can not see us spending the money again for an experience like that.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Graves 601 Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are quipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.