Heard a lot about this hotel. I guess its location is its greatest asset, directly across the street from Target Center, and a short walk to Target Field. Other than that, there's not much to crow about. Yes, the interior is fancy and modern. There is no parking, ramp or otherwise. You must surrender your vehicle to a valet service, which is $28 per day. The room was somewhat sterile, with hardwood floor and Ikea-like furnishings, but disappointments soon became apparent: internet service is $20 per day (!), the large flatscreen TV is non-HDTV (!), there are no ice machines on any floor (!), the coffeemaker is a French-made expresso contraption with undecipherable directions for use, so we ended up ordering a pot of coffee from room service, costing $15 (!). The most-disappointing thing, however, is the noise. The rooms appear to be well soundproofed from each other, but the noise from the hallway was frequently disturbing. Granted, there was a Timberwolves game and a Twins game on the evening we stayed, but all through the night, the ruckus of returning guests would periodically wake us up, including the loud walkie-talkie of the security guard could easily be heard inside our room. Unknown why security was called to our floor at 3:15 AM. So, in closing, I guess I could say I've had more-restful nights in a Motel 6! Don't mean to slam the place, but come on, this is an expensive hotel. More is expected when one pays top dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel