Rooms are modern and beautiful and remarkably quiet for a downtown location. Beds are extremely comfortable and the multi-head shower is fantastic! My only objection was the high cost of in-room Internet ($16 per day) and valet parking ($28) per day. There is no arrangement with the self parking garage adjacent to the property for in and out privileges, so the valet can actually be cheaper. This was not clear on the hotel website. Valet parking also comes with the warning that it can take 30 minutes to retrieve your car, but it rarely took more than 5-7 minutes to get it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel