We stayed here for one night and had a great experience. From the moment we pulled up we were met with welcoming greetings and help with our luggage. The lobby is unique, modern and posh not to mention clean. The guy who checked us in was very nice and helpful. He asked us if we needed any dinner recommendations and he gave us a few options, one of which we accepted and loved it. We went to our room and my one minor complaint is the elevator situation. From the lobby you take one elevator and then switch elevators and walk past the lounge to get to the guest elevators. Not a deal breaker, I know it helps with safety and it's an older updated building. Our room was nice, clean. The bathroom even had a flat screen tv in it and the shower was nice. The bed and linens were soft and comfortable. My one suggestion is to offer one average size robe and one larger. My husband is 6'2 and it was humorously small on him. Overall, we loved our stay and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel