We stayed here for a romantic weekend. We forgot our toothpaste so called front desk from our 19th floor room and the told us we had to come down to the front desk and get it. So jumped in the shower to find that the drain was plugged. Called the front desk and the said they would send someone right up. They never came. After breakfast and no shower they said that we could use a room down the hall as there was no engineer on duty. We checked out and went home. They gave us a 20% discount on our room and said sorry for ruining our weekend getaway....never go on a weekend- they have no support staff to even bring toothpaste to your room.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Graves 601 Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are quipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.