This is the 4th time that I have stayed here, each time for a couple of nights on business. I have never had to wait for more than one person in front of me to check in and the whole check in process is excellent.
To get to the rooms you have to first ascend one elevator to the restaurant level and then walk to another area for the other elevators. This gets a bit tedious after a while. The rooms are standard rooms with very comfortable beds and excellent sound proofing. I was next to the elevators and didn't hear them at all.
The rooms have a good HD flat screen in the room and a smaller one in front of the WC! The mini-bar is well stocked and quite pricey. Internet access is easy but is additional ($20/day).
The bar on level 4 is great and serves excellent cocktails and has a good atmosphere to it for a hotel bar. We didn't eat in the restaurant.
There is a complimentary gym that is small but adequate (3 treadmills, 2 bikes, 2 cross trainers, a few weights machines etc). I was told that there is a fantastic gym in the Target Center opposite that you can use for $15.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel