I recently returned from a week's stay in the Graves 601. I was in town on business, and my company gets a corporate rate from the Graves so I thought this would be a cool place to check out. The service here is definitely second-to-none. From the second you walk in, you are greeted by a very friendly doorman, and the front desk will very happily accommodate your needs. In fact, there is no ice maker accessible by the hotel guests, instead you just call down and they deliver it to your room--the longest I ever waited for this was maybe 2-3 minutes. The beds were comfortable, my only complaint is that one night it was difficult to sleep because a Timberwolves game had just gotten over and the noise from the street traffic is fairly loud. The main reason I say this place is good but not great is because there really isn't anything special about it--the room is a very average size and some of the furniture shows signs of wear and tear. The decor is very chic but also seems to be hastily assembled. Some of my favorite things about this place were the very large main TV, the TV in the bathroom, the lounger in the corner, and the very comfortable bedding. I think this hotel would be better for a weekend getaway for a couple than it would for a week-long business trip. I will be back in Minneapolis in June and I would say there is a 50/50 chance I will choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel