“Very fun” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Shout House Dueling Pianos

Shout House Dueling Pianos
650 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)
612-337-6700
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Pizza, Bar, Chicken Wings
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Celebrate life at the top of your lungs! The Shout House Dueling Pianos is the best dueling piano venue in downtown Minneapolis. Our live, interactive show is perfect for those looking for a fun night out on the town. With great food, drinks, and service grouped with our award winning dueling pianists, your night is sure to be a memorable one here at The Shout House.
Minneapolis
“Very fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Have been to the Shout House twice and each experience was good. Food is nothing special but can be ordered late night. The performers there are very talented. They take requests from the crowd and do an impressive job improvising the songs that they have not pre-rehearsed.

Funny story, I requested the Saved By the Bell theme song just to be stupid. It was never played, but randomly our server that night, who was very nice, told us that just the week before that Dennis Haskins(principal on Saved by the Bell) was at the shout house and showed us the picture of her and him that she took on her cell phone. LOL. Very random.

Cool little photo booth there to take pictures.

There are some pretty good drink specials each night of the week as well, although I think they are closed on Sunday and Mondays? Bummer.

I'll definitely be going back sometime soon.

Visited October 2011

76% Recommend
Stewartville, Minnesota
“Awesome Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

My bachlorette party was thrown here this past weekend. We did the VIP package and had a front row table with champagne, and a bride's gift (shirts and cups). The show was awesome, waitresses were amazing and the crowd had a blast! They fill up very quickly, and note that on Saturday's the piano's start at 6pm.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mpls.
“Great time with friends, but not for the "prudish" set!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I celebrated my 40th birthday here with about a dozen girlfriends. I went on Tuesday, which is their "Birthday" night. What I loved about it was that it was a VERY quiet night, only a few parties were there, and there was NO cover charge! We were right in front of the stage, which I had asked for when I made the reservation. You DO have to call in for the birthday night, in order to get all the perks! The "roast" segments got pretty raunchy, so beware! Know your friends and what they can handle. Lots of innuendos and obscene gestures! Our server was great, very funny and attentive! We laughed alot and had a blast!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn Center
“Shout House - Fun Place - Menu lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

The Shout House is an excellent place to go for a fun evening of music and people watching. The musicians are solid, the tunes fun and service seems very good. Our waitress was attentive and even when we switched to water, she kept checking on us. Bravo!

If there is one area the Shout House could dramatically improve it is the menu or lack thereof. The sparse list of munchies suggests there is a bank of mini pizza-ovens, microwaves and a counter. This is is unfortunate as bumping up to "Bar & Grille" status would as an example allow for a wider selection of specialty burgers and sandwiches along with french fries instead of the obviously over-salted - why yes I'll have another beer please - chips!

Overall the Shout House is a great entertainment choice but next time we'll dine elsewhere before taking in the pianos!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
shouthousempls, Manager at Shout House Dueling Pianos, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
I'm glad you had such a great time and thank you for the constructive criticisms. I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that we have been aware that our menu is a bit out dated and our new menus will be on the tables within the coming weeks! I hope that you can take some time in the near future to come give us a try once again.

Thank you!

Shout House Dueling Pianos Management
Lakeland, Florida
“Always a good time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

Still the best dueling piano bar I have been to. Great crowds, great performers and great staff. I have gone with people who love country music to those who love rap and everyone wants to go back. Just be there early or you will wait to get in. This is no longer the best kept secret in Minneapolis.