“I love this place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Surdyk's Flights

Surdyk's Flights
Minneapolis Airport, Minneapolis, MN 55450 (Downtown)
(612) 727-2323
Neighborhood: Downtown
wisconsin
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I always hope for a long layover whenever flying through MSP airport. They have a fun wine list (flights of wine so you can try smaller amounts of several different ones). I love the cheeses as well (they substitue for any type you dont like). There are good salad and sandwich options to choose from as well. And if there is a wine you like, you can get a bottle to go.

92% Recommend
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

What a place to stop for a bite. This could be my favorite airport restaurant EVER. I went with some recommendations on foursquare and was not disappointed. The Smoked Salmon Salad was so yummy! and the suggested wine pairing was a perfect complement. True, it wasn't the cheapest airport meal I've ever eaten, but it was the ONLY one worth the price. They also carry local delights and I was thrilled to find a BT McElerath Sea Salt toffee chocolate bar in the shop. perfect treat.

• Visited February 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Amazing flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was walking down the main hall at MSP, and suddenly the smell of cooking garlic hit me. I turned in and asked the first person I found about the wonderful smell, and they said they were making fresh salsa for the huevos wraps. I immediately ordered this item, and was really impressed - this is a great breakfast dish. I now stop in for the huevos wrap every time I'm passing through MSP in the morning (still go to French Meadow for lunch and dinner - we're lucky to have two such fine places in one airport). The staff folks at Surdyk's are friendly, helpful and energetic. Highly recommended!

Montreal
“Treat yourself. There or in the Air.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Airport restaurants are always hit or miss. One thing that can be said about Surdky's is "Fresh". Everything is fresh. I can't comment on a "sit down" meal, but every week....when I head home on a flight. I stop off to get one of their mind-bending delicious subs. Sure it might cost you $9$10...but they sure stuff that thing up with a lot of goodness. Make the detour....don't settle for less.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A gem hidden in plain sight.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

In a word... Awesome. Customer is number one here. Breakfast was excellent. Had to come back for lunch. Excellent. Everyone also seems to enjoy working here which is a pleasant change from every other airport restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere