“If rather be here than Delta SkyClub!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Surdyk's Flights

Surdyk's Flights
Minneapolis Airport, Minneapolis, MN 55450 (Downtown)
(612) 727-2323
Cuisines: Contemporary
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Minneaoplis, MN
“If rather be here than Delta SkyClub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a great little spot at MSP ! With a great selection of really fresh grab and go items straight from the NE Minneapolis deli up front, I don't know why anyone would eat anywhere else, but the real jewel here is the quick service sit down counter. In just 30 min, you can have a really nice glass if wine ( nine of that syrup they serve in the SkyClub) and a fresh delicious quick lunch or dinner. Right now I am enjoying a lovely dibs noodle salad with perfectly blanched and micro greens and a glass of Regillo Frescati, watching one of the cooks shave fresh prosciutto for a salad across the bar from me. Seriously, Burger King or fresh shaved prosciutto and a flight if bubbles?

92% Recommend
Minneapolis
“MSP Travelers - Your New Go-To at MSP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I travel quite a bit and I now have a reason to get to MSP airport even earlier: Surdyk's Flights. Great wine selection, delicious food and baked goods, ready-to-go salads and sandwiches, friendly and fast service. I am a Riesling fan so I can't tell you how happy I was to see that they had a Riesling flight for $16! And these were no tiny glasses. It was 3 regular wine glasses (see photo). I sat at the bar, read a book, and relaxed before the flight. They offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner items as well as grab-and-go fare. I will stop there every time I'm at MSP.

• Visited February 2013
St Paul MN
“Best sandwich ever (not just an airport sandwich)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you are lucky enough to have 10 minutes in the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport, you will find Surdyk's Flight which has a Chicken Banh Mi which is the best sandwich you will ever have in an airport, and, possibly one of the best sandwiches you will ever have in your life.

What more could you ask for? Bread with integrity. Chicken with flavor. Crispy, identifiable vegetables. Perfect dressing with flavor that enhances the ingredients and doesn't overwhelm them.

Luckily for those of us who fly out of MSP, there are now two Surdyk's Flights, one in each terminal.

• Visited November 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Indulgence on the Fly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Great place to enjoy a glass of wine with great food! Service was great & the food was served quickly. If you like wine & you're traveling through Minneapolis, this is a great place for a layover meal & glass!

Cathedral City, California
“Friendly service, fresh and tasty food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We decided to try Surdyk's flights at the Minneapolis airport and were not disappointed. We had a 1.5 hour layover so we decided to order (there are pre made selections for those in a rush). I have to eat gluten free and was pleased to see some gluten free choices on the menu. I chose a reasonably priced and delicious beet salad. The sevice was prompt and very friendly. There were others eating there who also were enjoying the experience. I took pleasure in seating outside and watching the travelers pass by. They have a neat selection of gourmet sweets. They have a good looking selection of wines but as I'm not a drinker I'll leave the review of that to others but will say that Surdyk's is not a "bar." Not sure when I'll be back to MSP airport but I will definitely eat at Surdyk's flights again. Thanks to them for making my trip more enjoyable.

• Visited September 2012