Office did not get us rooms at the other Residence inn which is better located right in the downtown. But this hotel has a good location as well. Right by the river, so you can spend evenings walking on the stone arch bridge. There are quite a few restaurant options on the Washington Ave on which the hotel is situated. The metrodome is also within walking distance. For the hotel, the room was big enough, came with a microwave and a small kitchen, which was useful. The staff was very helpful, specially the ladies managing the breakfast buffet. The breakfast was good enough with its meats breads cereals and fruits. The only problem is the menu gets boring and repetitive if you are staying there for over a week, like I did. tripadvisor did mention to get a room on the top floors away from the waterpark area, which is within the hotel, however, we dint face any noise issues though the staff did manage to give us rooms upstairs for the entire 2.5 weeks we stayed! I don't mind staying there again!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn At The Depot Hotel Minneapolis
- Residence Inn At The Depot Hotel
- Residence Inn Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn at The Depot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.