Travelled here for work, super happy they have HEATED underground parking. It is minus 12 degrees at night so the car would be dreadfully cold in the morning for me (and I'm from Phoenix, so really wimpy in the cold). You have to pay for parking, I got a lower rate because I'm staying for over a week.
I've got a king suite, refrigerator, toaster, couple of pots, dishes, dishwasher. I stocked up on amazing food at seward's co op on Franklin street ( highly recommend if you eat healthy, like whole foods but less $$).
The room is perfect, comfy bed and pillows, great shower, free wifi, very clean, 4th floor, quiet.
Close to the light rail and skyway systems, lots of restaurants and a brew pub within walking distance although I didn't go out there to walk around.
Would stay here again for sure.
Tip: there is a renaissance hotel adjacent and I tried to check in there by accident. Read the signs!!!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn At The Depot Hotel
- Residence Inn At The Depot Hotel Minneapolis
- Residence Inn Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Marriott, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn at The Depot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.