Stayed here for a week for a conference. This Residence Inn is a very clean and comfortable hotel with large rooms and lovely staff. The breakfasts and evening foods were okay. All staff members we encountered were very nice and helpful. This hotel is adjacent to a Renaissance Hotel. which has a good restaurant. It is a hefty walk to the convention center but a pleasant one and we did not feel unsafe at any time. The skyway can be accessed in the garage across the street from the hotel however walking just on the street was a shorter walk if the weather is nice. Our room had a nice sized desk for working, full kitchen (only microwave, no oven), small kitchen table, a sofa/chair/coffee table and a tv in the den area. There was a queen bed, 2 bed-side tables, a dresser and tv in the bedroom. The bathroom area was large and clean. All the furniture, linens, etc were clean and the room smelled clean. Kitchen utensils/glasses/plates/pots and pans were nice and seemed fairly new. We had Lund's grocery deliver groceries the day we arrived (order on-line) which was perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn At The Depot Hotel Minneapolis
- Residence Inn At The Depot Hotel
- Residence Inn Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn at The Depot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.