I was there on business for 3 days. Granted, it was -15 outside (-25 wind chill) the the room furnace could barely keep up; thats what the extra blankets are for.
The room is clean and service is wonderful. What is it with Marriott this last year.. ALL of their staff from Front Desk to Food service is wonderful and friendly.
Its a great change!! Thanks Marriott!
The location to downtown is just right. A little off the path but in the center of action.
Parking is not included and a little steep. (19 + tax), but hey, its heated and underground. Appreciated in the winter climate.
The appliances and counter tops are getting dated and should be replaced soon, but are functional.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn At The Depot Hotel Minneapolis
- Residence Inn At The Depot Hotel
- Residence Inn Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn at The Depot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.