“Great to-go” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 1,596 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Open daily at 11am for dine in or carry out. Friendly staff. Serving beer and wine. Enjoy our outdoor patio or the rustic cabin look of our dining room while you watch your pizza bake to perfection in less than 2 minutes. Once you've tried the fresh ingredients in our salads, appetizers, and pizzas baked in a wood fire oven, you'll never go back to your old brand.
“Great to-go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Element Pizza has been named one of the top ten pizzerias in the Metro. They make their pizza dough daily, use fresh ingredients and then cook it in a wood-fire oven. Their pizza is delicious!

Whether taking your pizza to-go or dining in, the staff at Element Pizza is always kind and accommodating.

Presentation
Typical carry-out containers.

Taste
Wonderful flavors. I love the various flavors in each of their pizzas.

Value for Dollars
$6.50 for a 12-inch pizza is a great deal, even if it is one of the basic cheese options.

You can read the full review on the Minneapolites blog here:

Visited October 2012

Minnesota
“Delicious Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I am eager to eat here again. The pizza and salad I ordered were both very good. The restaurant is small but very comfortable. You order your food at a walk up counter. Our food arrived quickly and had a very nice presentation. Our server was friendly and helpful. Our dishes were cleared in a timely manner. Over all we were very satisfied with our dining experience and I will recommend to my friends and family.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Nordeast Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is a great little restaurant off of 2nd and Broadway in N. Minneapolis. It's small, friendly and the food is always excellent. I feel Element Pizza is so much better than that of Punch or Nea, they are cooked to perfection with fresh ingredients and you really couldn't ask for more. At similar style restaurants I have found that you get a lot more crust than you do toppings, or it's burnt etc...At Element the crust and toppings are consistent. On Monday and Tuesday they have half off a bottle of wine with the purchase of a two topping zza! What more could you ask for. I give this little gem a 10!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis
“Best for this type of pizza!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Falls right into my preference - father cooking with daughter serving - a family affair!! The owner comes from Istanbul by way of germany and has been in NE for 20 some years if my memory is correct. This is our favorite thin crust pizza in town - we can walk to two other wood-fire places within a block of our condo - but we prefer to go a bit out of the way to eat here -- ENJOY!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best pizza west of the Hudson River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Thin, crispy crust + fresh, gooey mozzarella + San Marzano tomatoes + fresh basil = BLISS.

Throw in free, off-street parking, a cozy decor and a bottle of Grain Belt Nordeast and the only reason to leave is that Element isn't open 24 hours a day. I'm tempted to say bad things just to keep this hidden gem hidden, but that seems selfish. You can order Napoli style - which has fresh oregano, but stick to Margarita as fresh basil has so much more oomph. The spicy sausage has quite a kick, take the fennel sausage if you're feeling timid. And get onions ~ they're cooked perfectly, sweet but still crisp. Element is so good, it will keep me sane until I can get back to NYC.

• Visited March 2012