“Pizza Euphoria” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 1,405 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Wood fired pizza, warm chocolate chip cookies, soft serve ice cream, wine, beer, photo booth
minnesota
“Pizza Euphoria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

There was an almost hour long wait, but it was worth it! The have trivia cards sitting around while you waited to help keep you occupied. There was a photo booth that you could pay to use, as well. The show showcased a pizza called Lady ZaZa. I craved it for two weeks before we got to try it for myself! The pizza was so flavorful! This time my mouth definitely was in euphoria. All the pizza choices seemed to have an ethnic influence for Asia, which made them more unique and definitely more flavorful. My fiance had the My-Sha-Rona, which was basically sausage and pepperoni, but it tasted nothing like any other sausage and pepperoni pizza I have ever had. We both agreed that this place deserves a spot in our top 5 pizza places. We will definitely go back again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rochester, Minnesota
“One word- Amazing""”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

This place has the most amazing fresh, natural, unique wood fired pizza ever. And! All but one can be made on a gluten free crust. The atmosphere is cozy with the oven in the middle. If you go on Friday or Saturday evening prepare to wait. Yes, it's worth the wait.

Visited January 2014
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Very Good, Unique and Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Pizzeria Lola is a unique take on the pizza industry. Sure they have regular pizza, like the Margherita, but this place does pizza uniquely. For starters, I had the Korean BBQ Short Ribs pizza, which was topped with arugula (made me feel healthy), and my wife had the mushroom pizza. When most people say "Mushroom pizza", it's a pizza with some mushroom. Her pizza was engulfed in mushrooms of many varieties, almost rendering the pizza as an after thought. So MANY MUSHROOMS. We loved it, the earthiness of it all, and the meaty feel it had too it. Friends had the Margherita and the Hawaii Pie O, and looked very good.

The dessert we had will remain a pleasant reminder of how "different" can change preconcieved notions of what is and isn't a dessert. We had a hazelnut soft serve ice cream, topped with Olive Oil and sea salt, that made the hazelnut pop!

One reason this restaurant can't get five stars though? Parking. It's tough, and not plentiful. Especially if you don't understand Minneapolis' snow emergency routes.

Just an FYI... We waited an hour for our table, and it is worth every second of that wait. Reservations are not accepted from what we saw, and that leads to very crowded restaurants.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Unique options and traditional favorites with a twist!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I love Pizzeria Lola. It is quite small so sometimes you do have to wait, but it is worth it. The pizza is absolutely delicious and I also enjoy the roasted brussel sprouts appetizer. Who would have thought I could love brussel sprouts?

I have tried the more "plain" pizzas (pepperoni) but even they have a deliciously different flavor! I typically order whatever their special pizza is at the time to get outside the box a bit.

It has yet to disappoint me :) And I love the quirky atmosphere. It is also a great place to go to lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Best pizza I've ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I don't know what was better, the pizza or the service, but I'll definitely be back to find out! Went with my parents & absolutely loved the Korean bbq pizza & the mushroom pizza was out of this world!!! Definitely makes dealing with a Minnesota winter more enjoyable!