“Great Pizza and Ice Cream!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1,584 restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Wood fired pizza, warm chocolate chip cookies, soft serve ice cream, wine, beer, photo booth
“Great Pizza and Ice Cream!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My Dad and I were in town for a Gophers football game. We stopped for dinner after the game and let me say, it was well worth it. Unique pizza selections with great flavor! We had the ice cream with salt and olive oil for dessert, sounds odd, but it was fantastic!

93% Recommend
Thunder Bay, Canada
“tastes like mamas pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We saw this on DDD and had to check it out when we were in Minneapolis, Pizzeria Lola is actually in Edina, MN . It's a very quiet residential neighbourhood. We went there on a Sunday morning. Got there early before they opened. Glad we did, as the place was full within about 20 minutes of opening. Well, one word describes the pizza --AWESOME. Guy F. was spot on with this place.

I had the My Sha-Roni pizza and my girlfriend had the Hawaii Pie-O. My pizza tasted just like the homemade pizza my Italian mother used to make for me. My girlfriend couldn't stop talking about how hers was the best pizza she'd ever had.

I wish it was closer and we could go there weekly.

It will not disappoint!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Des Moines, Iowa
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Me and several friends recently ate at Lola's while in town for a Nebraska football game. This is the third time eating here. We arrived at 9:00 pm and had about a 30-minute wait. By far, this is my favorite pizza place in the country. I've yet to have anything that compares. Four of us had four different pizzas and everyone loved what they ate. If you live in the TC's or are visiting like us, search this place out and go eat there. You will not be disappointed.

“Nice Saturday Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a local and it was great..... Waited until after the crowd and had no wait on a Saturday eve (8:15pm)...There were several tables of diners enjoying a glass of wine and conversation.... Had a great waitress who took time to discuss the menu and explain the specials.... we decided to go with a kale salad with raisins / carrots / panko crumbs with a wonderful vinagrette dressing.... Ordered the mushroom, olive oil pizza, no tomato sauce (yea) with fontina cheese.... crust was crisp and pizza very good...for dessert we split a Mexican chocolate ice cream with sea salt... delicious.... service great, food great, atmosphere great... what more could you want from a Saturday night.... A+

Walker, Minnesota
“Even the crust is outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We are so impressed with this place. The atmosphere is great, the style is modern chic and the service is outstanding. I havent even gotten to the food yet! We had a kale salad that was outstanding. We also had The Lady ZaZa with house-made kimchi and korean sausage and the seasonal Octoberfest pizza with sauerkraut. Both were incredibly different. Prices were very reasonable considering its about $14 per pizza and you can easily split one between two. And it gives you more reason to try their unique appetizers! If only they could make the pizza calorie free...