“Fun, Fun, Fun!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 69 Activities in Minneapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Mobile Entertainment LLC was the first Segway tour operator in the country when Segway launched in 2003. We’ve been evangelizing the fun of the Segway platform as an alternative form of transportation ever since! In spring of 2004 we opened up our retail store, “The Magical History Tour” at our 125 Main Street location in the historic district of downtown Minneapolis. We’ve traveled all over Minnesota and the United States with the largest fleet of Segways maintained in the country at any one location.
Canada
29 attraction reviews
“Fun, Fun, Fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Let me say first and foremost, I am NOT co-ordinated. I was pretty worried about being able to do this and not kill myself or someone else! I am very happy to report, I did it, I survived, and it was a BLAST!
The staff are so great..........very patient and helpful and never make you feel bad for your foibles!
They take you for a practice run before you start the tour and make sure you are comfortable before you head off. These people are fun-ny! They forewarn you of any hazards (Dead Man's Curb) and are right there to assist if you need a little push!
This is a very fun way to spend a few hours outside enjoying the sun and the city and it's history. A great family or corporate activity.
If you've been thinking about doing this, stop thinking and just do it!

Visited September 2012

Wailea, Hawaii, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Must do with out of town company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This fun ride has become a must do for me whenever I have friends from out of town. People who have lived here before learn many things they didn't know and people who never have visited get
a great idea of why we all love it here in the Cities. Don't miss.

Visited June 2012
Bella Vista, AR
28 attraction reviews
“Had a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

As other reviewers have also said, we had never ridden Segways and were a little apprehensive. The staff gave great instruction (Jason, thanks for your patience) and enough practice time before we hit the trail that everyone in the group (a wide range of ages) felt very comfortable. Adam was a terrific guide, mixing his interesting knowledge of area history with humor and fun. Minneapolis is the perfect place for such a tour with so much to see along the Mississippi River and great trails on which to Segway through the parks. Loved the Arch Bridge, St. Anthony Falls, Nicollette Island, and quick looks at the Guthrie Theater and Mill City Museum. Discount coupons following the tour led us to lunch at Wilde Roast Cafe near the Segway office and then back across the bridge to Mill City Museum, which we found extremely interesting. My husband and I (60+) thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will look for Segway tours in other cities.

Visited August 2012
Omaha
13 attraction reviews
“Great tour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had never been on a Segway and after the initial safety briefing and riding for about the first 20 minutes or so, we became comfortable. It was a lot of fun and interesting. I would highly recommend it.

Visited August 2012
Jasper, Alabama
18 attraction reviews
“segway tour in Minneapolis MN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Took the three hour Segway tour this morning...it was great. The staff is phenomenal...especially Donna Jean! I am 65 y.o., overweight and have COPD, but I still did it. Donna Jean took extra time and hung back with me until I was really relaxed. I certainly had never done this before. It is a gorgeous tour and Niccolet Island was worth the whole thing. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It was raining this morning and we thought the tour would be cancelled but Bill was watching the radar and said it was going to move on and he was right. Beautiful day with coupons for meals afterwards and free admission to the Mill Museum which was great.

Visited July 2012