This hotel is old but very modern, rooms and beds were great. Upgraded in 2009 they did a great job. Parking was resonable and secured lot.
After reading a review about bugs we looked very hard and did not see anysign of anything, very clean.
Only complaint - the hot tub in the Pool area was not hot, it was luke warm. It was not very comfortable,
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis Downtown (Convention Center) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis Downtown (Convention Center) Hotel Minneapolis
- Holiday Inn Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smoke-Free Hotel that was renovated Fall 2009! Great value! Free full breakfast, internet and WiFi! Credit card and ID are required at the time of check in. Funds must be open on the credit card. No checks are accepted. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis, the closest hotel to the Minneapolis Convention Center and only footsteps from Nicollet Mall, featuring shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. We are also near the city's major attractions, including: Target Center, Orpheum and State Theater, Metrodome Stadium, New Twin’s Stadium, Walker Art Center, Guthrie Theater, Minneapolis Art Institute and the University of Minnesota, and our hotel is easily accessible from the freeway. Near Target Headquarters, Ameriprise Headquarters, Valspar, Graco, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Hennepin County Medical. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis Downtown (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.