“Food was served COLD!” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
“Food was served COLD!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is my 3rd visit to this restaurant in the last 2 months. Every time there is some or the other problem. One time the waiter brought us the wrong order. I assume many ppl who try Thai for the 1st time, might not realise that they are eating the wrong order. He did not bother to apologize. So one of our entree was taken back, and some had to wait, while other in the grp had to eat theirs.
This last time, our food was so cold that we barely ate. We were there to celebrate Mom's day, and it was ruined due to the food.. We did not want to send back the food to warm it, as it took a long time to get our order out, and we were ready to eat. My guess is that the food had been sitting in the kitchen for long.
After trying it for so many times, I am done with this restaurant. The waiters do not understand the meaning of "appetizers". !! Appetizers-- are something you bring out before the entree. And not with the entree!!
I wasted a lot of $$ there , plus it ruined our day. Not going back there. I really don't understand the 4 stars ppl are giving here.
I would love to talk with a manager/owner of this place, if they care to.
I had made a reservation over the phone, and they could not locate it. Thankfully, it was pretty vacant.
I surely do not recommend this to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
“A Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very good food and good service. My table shared the Appetizer Platter with the Basil Shrimp Rolls. The shrimp rolls were excellent and the Fried Spring Rolls were great. I had the Spicy Curry with White Ginger. It was very tasty but i overestimated my heat taking ability. I love spicy food but this was a little beyond my ability to eat comfortably. The waiter said the dish was probably a 4 out of five on their heat meter. I still ate it all but I had to take my time. Our table also had the Pad Nam Sriracha and the Mee Kah Teeh and everyone loved their dish. The waiter was good but very busy so he was not able to pay us as much attention as we would have liked. We will definitely go back when the weather is nicer to enjoy the patio.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Num Num Thai!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Roar Osha was referred to be by a friend and now i've been back many times! Great atmosphere and excellent food! Even my picky boyfriend loves it! The basil shrimp rolls are awesome and my favorite entrees are the glass noodle stir fry and teriyaki beef skewers! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Food, but load up on the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

When there for lunch with daughter and we split the Chicken Skewers (Outstanding) and A Red Pepper Chicken Curry Bowl, sorry can't remember the name but it was extremely good. It only ranked a 2 on their hot scale, but it was pretty hot so be sure to have the water close by. Loved it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis
“Not very good food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Lots of fried items on the menu. I was not overly impressed by the meal and the service is just okay.

I do like that they have a parking lot.

Visited May 2012