Great hotel for the money. We had a king room with breakfast included. The room was clean and modern and well thought out. It was also quiet and walkable to the Downtown malls, dining and bars. Walking to the hotel from the LRT took around 10mins and was easy enough, but taxi wouldnt be very expensive if that's how you roll.
Breakfast was a cut above the usual with chef made omelets.
Great staff, Katrina was super efficient.
We would stay here again, well worth the extra walk to the location and cheaper than other hotels to boot.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and join us in the heart of downtown Minneapolis’ corporations and entertainment districts at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown. You’ll be within walking distance to the exciting Nicollet Mall shopping and just one block from Minneapolis Convention Center. Visit the Walker Art Center or see a show at the Orchestra Hall. Stay in a spacious guest room at this downtown Minneapolis hotel, all of which feature contemporary decor and include complimentary high-speed internet access. Stay energized with the hotel's indoor swimming pool and keep up with your routine with the modern cardiovascular machines and weights in our fitness center. Start each day with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast at the Great American Grill® restaurant, or pick up supplies at the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.