Last year 's review was not very complimentary but this year there was some improvement in the service which is worth mentioning. The interior of the rooms are still showing signs of aging but the housekeeping has definately stepped up. Everything was crisp and clean complete with the folded face cloth with chocolates. There was an outstanding bellman named Michael who was the ultimate professional both in his service and knowledge making excellent recommendations of local restaurants. He was a delight to interact with. The food ,drinks and service in the bar area was outstanding. You should not miss the happy hour special margarita. I cannot say the same for the service in the 25 th floor lounge. The woman who was working in the area for breakfast on several days had the most sour disposition and was most unwelcoming to the guests. She did not smile or have any positive interactions during any of my observations of her either in the breakfast area or at the outside desk. She should stay behind the scenes because she is probably most efficient but does not care for people,especially those who are either very tired or tend to be boisterous. I have no idea what her name is but she had every long red hair that was pulled back.
A happy smiling face is much needed at breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and join us in the heart of downtown Minneapolis’ corporations and entertainment districts at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown. You’ll be within walking distance to the exciting Nicollet Mall shopping and just one block from Minneapolis Convention Center. Visit the Walker Art Center or see a show at the Orchestra Hall. Stay in a spacious guest room at this downtown Minneapolis hotel, all of which feature contemporary decor and include complimentary high-speed internet access. Stay energized with the hotel's indoor swimming pool and keep up with your routine with the modern cardiovascular machines and weights in our fitness center. Start each day with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast at the Great American Grill® restaurant, or pick up supplies at the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.