“comfortable conference stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Minneapolis

You added Hilton Minneapolis to your Saves list
Hilton Minneapolis
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Marquette Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings- From $99!
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Minneapolis
West Palm Beach, Florida
“comfortable conference stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel is clean and beautifully maintained. It seems like they renovated it a short while ago. Coffee maker and fridge in the room, an updated bathroom, and a comfortable armchair. And the view from the L-shaped (corner) window in my room (12th floor) was just gorgeous!!! On the downside, there is NO FREE WI-Fi for regular Hilton Honors members. I had to pay $13.95 per 24-hr fast access:(

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor to enjoy the outside view.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I recently stayed here for one night on a business trip. The hotel is located right in the heart of downtown and is close to many restaurants and the ballpark. I had a corner room king suite, and the room was very clean and what looked to be upgraded. I asked the front desk when they upgraded the rooms and it was over two years ago. So major plus on how the room looked. This hotel has an executive lounge. It's big, has great views, and has a terrific happy hour. Really liked the wine bar!! Overall a great stay and will definitely be back.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for reviewing and taking the time to highlight our convenient location, newly renovated rooms and happy hour! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon, whether for business or pleasure.

Seymour, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This Hilton was a short distance from the Convention Center, as well as a short distance from several amazing restaurants like Hell's Kitchen, Key's Cafe Bakery at the Foshay, and Ling & Louie's Asian Bar & Grill. I was in the city for a science convention, but absolutely couldn't ask for a better location to really get a great taste for the city itself! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for this review. We love hearing our guest's stays being described as "Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful"! I'm thrilled you enjoyed our hotel and downtown location. We all hope to welcome you back again soon.

Cleveland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff was courteous and efficient. The hotel was clean and quiet. The hotel was convenient to area restaurants and shopping as well as the convention center. When I am in the area, I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to review you stay. We're glad to see you had a great stay and enjoyed our location, team members and newly renovated rooms. I look forward to sharing your compliments with the housekeeping team. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Montevideo, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel and hotel staff are great. Rooms are clean, beds are very nice. Hotel starr and guest service is outstanding. We had a terrible experience in the bar however. I was there with a large group that was spending tons of money in the bar. The waiters seemed to be having issues with who was supposed to be waiting on whom. When one of my friends had not gotten her drink order after about 30 minutes, she asked about it. The waiter went whacko and accused her of being rude. We went to his supervisor and the supervisor took the waiter's side. NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Room Tip: Upper floors have great views
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review and sharing your compliments of our great team members, comfortable beds and clean accommodations. I would like to sincerely apologize for the interaction you had with a team member at the bar. We are often complimented on making every guest feel cared for, valued and respected - I can assure you that your experience is not a typical one. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss further so we may use your insight when coaching and counseling the team. Please call me at your earliest convenience, my direct line is (612) 397-4800. We hope to welcome you back in the future to show the hospitality we are typically commended for.

Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This hotel is nice and clean. I did not have any complaints other then they did not offer free Wi-Fi unless you sat downstairs or are a preferred member. After a long day of traveling and working I prefer to stay in my room and look at my internet. For the price, I should have internet in my room without a $12.95 daily charge. A quick walk over to Chipotle made it clear that this place appeared to be right around the corner from some outside nightlife. It is not far from the railway which was nice. Staff seemed nice. The rooms were comfortable. Although, the pillows were became very flat throughout the night and the bed was a little harder than I would have preferred overall not too bad. There is no microwave in the room which was disappointing because I like hot tea. I probably won't stay here again due to the internet and the fact that room service for a turkey sandwich is something like $22. Hence, my short walk to Chipotle.

Room Tip: I was on the 28th floor and it was very nice.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm thrilled you enjoyed our brand new guest rooms, close proximity to downtown attractions and team members. I'm pleased to share that beginning in August of this year, WiFi will be complimentary for all HHonors Members who book through the Hilton website! I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back with free WiFi. I also think you would enjoy Barron's Brew, our Gourmet Grab n' Go in the hotel lobby. It satisfies breakfast, lunch, dinner and even coffee needs at very reasonable prices. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nice hotel - exactly what you would expect from the Hilton. Good views from upper floors. Helpful. Reasonable prices. No complaints. Staff went back to check room after I thought I had left something behind. Clean and comfortable and well sized rooms

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!