“Sports function” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Minneapolis

You added Hilton Minneapolis to your Saves list
Hilton Minneapolis
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Marquette Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings- From $99!
Ranked #12 of 47 Hotels in Minneapolis
Omaha, Nebraska
“Sports function”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

In April we were at a large sports function in Minneapolis. The hotel was very busy 24/7. We didn't have any problems. The rooms were pretty clean, they seemed to be 'sufaced' cleaned; not overly deep cleaned & fresh feeling. I usually bring Clorox wipes & room spray anyways.
The accomodations were good. We never ran into any problems. Everyone was very friendly and always helpful.
I had a 'special' request & communicated weeks prior with Kristin Szalay, manager. She was top notch, came thru with my request!! Just that meant 5 stars for me, on this particular trip.

Room Tip: We had a Jr King suite on the end with a connecting room on the 6th floor--it was great (for us)
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Turkish first
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was attending a meeting in Minneapolis and stayed at this Hilton in Downtown Minneapolis. The staff was amazing and extremely helpful. The front desk could not have been nicer and the Valet staff was fast and courteous. I ate in the onsite restaurant and the food and service were great!

Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I travel constantly and when staying at a four star property expect a no pubic hair situation when checking in. Upon check in I called down to front desk who obviously decided not to send on the message to clean the offending past occupant 'pube' from my room. The next when returning the 'pube' was/is still there. I truly believe when paying a 4 star room rate your room should not come with a pubic hair from a past occupant . . . and to be cleaned away after the first request and not the second.

Room Tip: ask for end rooms with king size rooms and request their feather pillows
Oakland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed for a conference and found the staff to be very helpful from check-in to dining. The food service staff was among the best. The highlight of my experience was the server in their restaurant. Dustin Meier went out of his way to make me feel comfortable despite the fact I was dining alone. Even if you aren't staying here - check out the Sky View lounge which serves delicious fresh food and has a great selection of local beers. I was miffed about the suggested wine (on a table placard). It was neither local nor what I would drink (yes I'm from California).

Room Tip: I stayed in a double double and it was fine.
New Ulm, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed here while in town to see a concert. When you walk in the hotel is breathtaking. We paid a little extra for a room with a view and it was worth it! Our room was beautiful and so was the view. My only complaint was that the shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom were already near empty. I don't think they were changed from the last customers and they weren't switched out again during our 2 day stay there so the last day we didn't really have any soap for our hair. I should have said something, but I shouldn't have had to either. Still, over-all it was a great stay.

Room Tip: pay extra for a room with a view, it's worth it!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Being Diamond with Hilton, I have seen the majority of downtown properties in the midwest. This hotel stacks up well with them. Being a downtown/convention hotel, it is going to be expensive. There are no free breakfasts in this part of the travel world so be prepared to pay for everything if not part of rate or Diamond status. The fitness center was very good, enough cardio and weights for multiple users. Parking is attached, so that is not an issue. The only downside was the breakfast in the Executive lounge, not a lot of variety or hot food other than oatmeal (no eggs or breakfast meats). It does have an excellent view for late night drinks or just hanging out.

Room Tip: If you want a view, you have to be sure to pay attention. Being downtown, you might open your windo...
Boulder ,CO, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel paid attention to the details that matter most when traveling. The rooms were spacious and clean. the Hotel staff welcoming and friendly. I was worried when I check in because my room was near the elevator. However, I had no need to worry because my room was equip with a honeywell air purifier. Not only was my room fresh and clean but the white noise from that machine helped me sleep like a baby

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!