“Attention to detail” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Minneapolis

You added Hilton Minneapolis to your Saves list
Hilton Minneapolis
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Marquette Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Spring Rates - From $89!
Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Minneapolis
Boulder ,CO, United States
“Attention to detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel paid attention to the details that matter most when traveling. The rooms were spacious and clean. the Hotel staff welcoming and friendly. I was worried when I check in because my room was near the elevator. However, I had no need to worry because my room was equip with a honeywell air purifier. Not only was my room fresh and clean but the white noise from that machine helped me sleep like a baby

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Turkish first
United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

$30 a day for breakfast, and $14 a day for basic wifi or $17 a day for "good" wifi. Outrageous. The lobby closed to early too -- I wanted to stay up and work using the free wifi in the lobby and have drinks, snacks, etc., but it closed before I was finished. Everything else was fine.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We took the metro train which is about a 15-20 minute walk from the hotel with luggage. The check in process was fast and the front desk rep outlined times that the executive lounge was open. The room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. It appears that many of these rooms have connecting doors. As a personal preference I do not like rooms with connecting doors for noise but I didn't hear anything during the stay. The bathroom was clean and the housekeeper was very prompt in cleaning the room and at no point did it feel dirty. The quality is what you would expect from a Hilton and staff were very attentive. I would stay at this hotel if I was back in Minneapolis.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to see you had a great stay - fast check in, comfortable amenities, attentive housekeepers and a quiet room. We strive to consistently provide these important services and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon!

Santa Rosa, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Attended two day business event hosted at the hotel. Check-in late at night was easy. Room was large, very clean, great bed. Water restrictor in shower was pretty stingy. Lots of power outlets for computers. Everything worked! Food for 3 days was above average in quality and selection -- lunches and breakfasts. Free papers at front desk. Best asset is the staff -- everyone was friendly, engaging and competent. So hats off to all the people that make these big hotels welcoming to out of town guests. Will return.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for this review. I'm happy to see you had a speedy check in and enjoyed your guest room, which was recently renovated! You highlighted our favorite asset - our team members. We're thrilled that they provided such great hospitality and have shared your review with them. We all hope to welcome you back again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Amanda and Lisa (Lisa being the manager) took great care of us during a multi-hour business meeting on-site. We were s at times the ugliest of customers. But these ladies dealt with us -- perhaps they managed us -- with grace and aplomb.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing compliments of our team members Lisa and Amanda. Please know I have personally thanked them for their outstanding hospitality and shared your review with them. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I spent a few nights here while my husband travelled away for business and felt safe and secure. The hotel is a good quality Hilton. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The bed was very comfortable. Having to pay for WiFi was annoying when supposedly less 'prestigious' hotels in the Hilton chain (we often stay at Hampton or Garden Inns) offer this as part of the room rate.
The service in the restaurant, at breakfast was excellent and the buffet selection very good. I ate in the bar and found the food good if a little overpriced. There are plenty of other dining options a short walk away.
The hotel is connected into Minneapolis's Skywalk system which means no going out into the cold to visit the shops in Nicollet Mall or to get to the Convention Centre.
The staff I met during my stay were all friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I'm very happy to see you enjoyed your room, our restaurant and team members! It sounds like you were also able to explore our Skyway system which is very handy. I'm pleased to share that beginning in August, all HHonors members that book through the Hilton website will receive complimentary WiFi. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to try out this new feature!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I had a really good stay at this Hilton. Everything about my room was perfect. I am a Hilton Honors member and got a corner room on the 12th floor. It was awesome! Plenty of space and very quiet, nice furniture. The staff were all very nice as well.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing your great stay! We recently completed a $13mil renovation and are thrilled to see you had a perfect room. I have shared your compliments with the team, we all hope to welcome you back again in the future.

John E. Luke

Been to Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!