“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Minneapolis

You added Hilton Minneapolis to your Saves list
Hilton Minneapolis
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Marquette Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Winter Weekends- from $79
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Minneapolis
Moorhead, United States
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I would have rated it excellent except the pool was not available. The exercise room was outstanding. It was very handy to my conference and activities downtown. Clean and well appointed room was very quiet at night.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, today
Thank you for taking the time to review. I am happy to see you found our location convenient and had the opportunity to enjoy our Fitness Center. We strive to keep our amenities as modern as possible and are coming to the end of a short improvement to our pool area. Arrangements have been made for any guests wishing to utilize a pool, for details please contact the Front Desk. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Minneapolis in the future.

John E. Luke

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Turkish first
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Nice Hilton Hotel.. just there overnight had late night food and drinks at bar right before they closed they were happy to accommodate me and guest. After check out I left an item in the room. We all know how that usually goes. To my surprise the house keeping department called me back I returned to the hotel on the way to the airport and I got it back. Front desk people also friendly and pleasant. I noticed a Ruth Chris restaurant across the street as well. Thanks Hilton Staff!!

Room Tip: far corners away from elevator
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for this review! We are always happy when we are able to get items back to their owners; I'm thrilled to see we were able to retrieve and return your item before you left town. I look forward to sharing your review with our Housekeeping team! We all hope to welcome you back in the future.

Minneapolis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My wife and I stayed in the Hilton Downtown Minneapolis following a Garth Brooks concert. We were a little apprehensive when we got to the floor to find out it was a floor of Frat Boys. The Manager on duty was so kind when we checked it to give us a Jr. Suite at no added cost since no rooms were ready. This suite ended up being a blessing since the boys were up into the wee hours of the morning, but since we were in an end room, we didn't hear much commotion happening in the halls. Thank you to the front desk team, because this could of been a bad experience.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear one of our Managers took the initiative to upgrade your room and ensure you had an excellent stay. All present Managers were engaged with our group in house over the weekend, and I am glad to see you had a peaceful night. We hope to welcome you back to Hilton Minneapolis in the future!

Seymour, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

the reservation system was terrible to work with. Trying to get rooms in the room block was not available and when trying to get room outside the room block the rate was way to high. On my floor there was a huge fraternity party and I had to stay in the hallway till 3 a.m. to be sure drunk students did not wake up my students. My students were also fearful of how drunk and stoned individuals were on our floor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the events on your floor over the weekend. Being that you were with the students, I’m sure you are aware of the Code of Conduct we require student groups to follow. This includes behavioral, noise, and curfew standards. When the code of conduct was not followed, all management on duty were addressing the situation, ensuring the safety of our guests in a timely manner, which is always our priority. What you experienced was not acceptable and I again apologize. I have discussed the weekend with my Executive team so we can continue improving our processes as we welcome groups in the future. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton and Minneapolis. Please feel free to call me directly if you would like to discuss any components of your stay. My direct line is (612) 397-4800.

Hughesveille, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I accompanied students to a FBLA conference. Overlapping our event was some type of college frat party occuring and DRUNKS were everywhere! They were shoving dozens of people into a crowded elevator; one girl cut her foot and ran around the lobby dripping blood on the floor. There should be common sense used when scheduling events to ensure the safety of patrons. In addition, I found what looked like mouse droppings in my bathroom on the floor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the events you mentioned over the weekend. Being that you were with the students, I’m sure you are aware of the Code of Conduct we require student groups to follow. This includes behavioral, noise, and curfew standards. When the code of conduct was not followed, all management on duty were addressing the situation, ensuring the safety of our guests in a timely manner, which is always our priority. I have discussed the weekend Executive team so we can continue improving our processes as we welcome groups in the future. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton and Minneapolis. Please feel free to call me directly if you would like to discuss any components of your stay. My direct line is (612) 397-4800.

Memphis, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here for one night while on business. It is a typical Hilton hotel: Clean and nicely updated. Staff was friendly. The fitness center was much nicer than the Hilton St.Paul/Minneapolis airport. Fitness center is updated with adequate cardio machines with some weight machines. The indoor pool looked nice and the hotel also had a Jacuzzi. The restaurant was okay. The bar area was a bit plain - nothing unique or anything to make you want to stay for a drink. I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review. I'm very pleased to see you had the opportunity to enjoy our Fitness Center and explore the Pool/Jacuzzi. Our bar, SWL, is pleased to offer an excellent Happy Hour Monday - Friday, 4pm - 6pm with $3 drink specials, wines and draft beer. We also have free WiFi and an assortment of Chef inspired pizzas. I think you would really enjoy it and hope have the opportunity to next time you are in town. We hope to welcome you back to Hilton and Minneapolis in the future!

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel lobby is a beautiful and a bit of the old hotel charm with the huge chandelier and marbel floors. I appreciated teh Hilton Honors line since the lobby was full of people. The rooms were clean and nice. Our floor was very quiet considering the number of students that were staying for a conference downtown. Seems the staff planned well for where they put the groups.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to see we were able to expedite your check in and that you had a nice, quiet stay. We are often complimented on our grand lobby, I am very glad you enjoyed it as well! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

John E. Luke

Been to Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!