“Watch Out with sending packages” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Minneapolis

Save Saved
You added Hilton Minneapolis to your Saves list
Hilton Minneapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Marquette Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Fall Weekends - from $99
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Minneapolis
“Watch Out with sending packages”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The room was nice, the location was good, and staff was friendly. The only thing that was a bad experience was the fact the hotel charges you $10 for any package they receive in your name. I travel often, and so I have samples sent to the hotel when needed, and never have I experienced a hotel charging a $10 per package service fee for giving you your package that you already paid for delivery on. On top of that, they could not find my second package and I had to go back to my hotel room and look up the confirmed tracking number and cal them so they could find it. Of course they found it within minutes, but still charged me the $10 service fee. I would have at least like to been aware of this policy so I could send everything in one package. Also, the service does not include anything (like delivery to your room or a phone call); it's just for giving you your package when you request it at the desk. Just thought any business traveler's would want to know this hotel's policy.

Room Tip: The higher up the better.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
River Falls, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Spacious room with excellent view of convention center and down town Minneapolis, clean, quiet, loved the interconnecting wak ways to the convention center (it rained that night). Convenient location for downtown experience. Huge whirlpool/hot tub plenty of room for guests in all public areas of the hotel. Qucik elevators to get to your room.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am very glad to hear that you were able to utilize our connection to the SkyWay and pool/hot tub. Both are very popular with our guests! I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel and again provide you with a spacious, clean room with a great view!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed for a couple nights while at a conference. Hotel needs a major update. Executive lounge food was pathetic. Beds were hard. People were not super competent. Clean.

I doubt that if I was in the area I would stay here again. There are just too many other hotel options nearby.

Stayed September 2014
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. Please allow me to share that in April of this year we completed a 13 million dollar renovation of our guest rooms. The transformation brought state of the art upgrades including 50in Flat Screen TVs, refrigerators, backlit mirrors, brand new guest room furniture and a lighter, brighter, more contemporary color scheme to enhance the modern atmosphere. We are known to have the most classic and grand lobby in Downtown Minneapolis with Italian marble, crystal chandeliers and dark rich woods.

I was disappointed to learn of your unhappiness with our Executive Lounge offerings. Every morning it is stocked with hot oatmeal, a variety of cereals, house made muffins and pastries, hard boiled eggs, granola, fresh fruit and specialty coffees. We have a bartender and full bar in our Executive Lounge from 5pm – 10pm every evening. I was disappointed to hear that you were not able to find a selection to suit your needs. We welcome our guest’s feedback and are thankful to have had the opportunity to serve you. I hope that we have another chance to welcome you to Minneapolis and our hotel. Please feel free to contact me at any time if you would like to discuss our renovation, staff or any elements of your stay. My direct line is (612) 397-4800.

Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

As a Diamond member I have stayed in many Hilton properties as I travel about whether personally or mainly on business. This property is a delight! Upon arriving the Bellmen are so quick and more importantly very friendly and accommodating. The front desk personnel are also friendly and quick to accommodate ones needs upon check in. The lobby is busy with travelers moving about with the Hilton staff ready at any given notice to assist where they can. The rooms are extremely clean and well maintained. And the dining from service to menu selections are outstanding! If you are in the area and looking for a place to hang your hat, give this place a try, I am confident you would not be disappointed! Enjoy!

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for this review! It has made my day to hear how you enjoyed our brand new guest rooms, found our restaurant outstanding and your great interactions with staff. I speak on behalf of Hilton when I say it has been our pleasure to provide excellent hospitality during your many stays at many properties. We at Hilton Minneapolis sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to this property!

USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The Hilton Minneapolis is a fantastic business hotel in the heart of downtown. The hotel has recently completed a complete renovation and is amazing.

The hotel is connected to the skyway system and is also an easy walk to downtown locations.

I will definitely return on future visits!

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for these great comments about your stay. It has been great to hear the excellent feedback about our recent 13 million dollar renovation; I'm glad you like the changes. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you upon your return!

Fargo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Room was great, 50" TV was nice, room was nice. Well worth the $$$. We had a corner king room that was a PURE room as well. The bigger room was well worth it and will probably select that again. Great location to Ruth's Chris and everything else downtown MSP. Utilized the parking garage...no problems and easy to use

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for the review. I was happy to see how much you liked our newly redone guest rooms as well as our location. I'm glad we were able to deliver great hospitality and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Bloomington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Wonderful experience! Several rooms were booked for son's wedding. Staff was always available and helpful. Answered any questions asked of them. All guests had positive things to say about their stay. Beautiful place and so elegant!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your experience. Congratulations on your son's recent wedding! We were thrilled to provide hospitality at such an exciting time for your family. I look forward to sharing your review with our staff; we all hope to welcome you back again.

John E. Luke

Been to Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!