“Graduation weekend” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Minneapolis

Save Saved
You added Hilton Minneapolis to your Saves list
Hilton Minneapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Marquette Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save $40 - Triple Play!
Ranked #8 of 48 hotels in Minneapolis
North Carolina
“Graduation weekend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This was my first time in Minneapolis. I only chose this hotel because of the location of my college's ceremony. The best thing about this place is the view in the room of the city the room is okay but small and adjacent to another room..For as much as it cost I did not like the idea of being adjacent to another room. The staff was unfriendly, not informed about extra fees such as WiFi, parking, etc..to overpriced.They even charge additional for getting rooms on higher levels....I cancelled the remainder of my stay and went to a HIEX. If the staff would have been more nicer I maybe would have stayed..

Room Tip: If you have some money to spend and do not intend to drive a lot...This is the perfect location, it...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

373 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Coral Gables, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

great location, close to convention center, easy access to indoor walkways and close to walk to Nicolete and find all the eating places. Nice size gym and in-door pool if you want to relax as well after a day of work. For business people, the in-house Fed-x location is great to receive and send out packages.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Everything in the room was clean and nice. The only problem was cold in training area and in lobby during the summer. Also banquet staff and food could use some improvement but overall the rest was great!

Superior, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Booked 2 double beds and was given 1 king size.
Requested ground level (not knowing the rooms started on 4th) and got a room on the 17th floor.
Asked total amount due over phone and was quoted an additional 50 dollars more at check-in
They are more worried about how not to help you. When I called to complain, Josh actually complained back. Never again.

• Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I picked this hotel because of the location. It's awesome and very close to a ton of bars and restaurants a block away. I was so happy when I laid down for bed, the bed was so comfy!!! Cool hotel and lobby, felt very traditional to me. Great Stay!!! Shirley in the executive lounge was great, very busy in the morning and she handled it all!! Bravo Shirley!!!!

Rochester, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

First of all, I got a great deal on the room! $99 is a steal compared to any other hotel in Minneapolis and it was super nice!! They had great service! My boyfriend and I stayed there for our anniversary and to go the gopher game. I wrote in the notes section that we were celebrating our anniversary and the gentleman at the front desk (who was super helpful and nice & wish I would have gotten his name) complementary upgraded our room to a suite. The room was very clean and really nice. The hotel was very quiet and my boyfriend and I did not hear anything or anyone. We were on a higher floor and had a great view. The bed's were super comfortable too!! One thing that I do have to say that wasn't the greatest was the parking. It was difficult to find for me, as I do not drive downtown ever. The gentleman at the desk semi explained where it was and I ended up parking in a ramp across the street for $12.50 for the day. I had originally paid for the room and parking together so I was disappointed in paying for parking again, but I was not upset because we got our room upgraded so it all worked out to me! One suggestion would be to include parking directions on the hotel's website. (maybe they have it, I just didn't see it). Overall it was a great stay for the night and a great deal! Friendly and helpful staff with great rooms! I will definitely be staying here again if I need too ever!

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor. Corner suites are amazing!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This is a good place to stay for a Convention. You never have to go outside to get to either place. The rooms were nice, clean, and beds comfortable. But getting an elevator was impossible until staff was called to correct the situation. The restaurant in the lobby was just okay, service was slow though not busy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!