“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Minneapolis

Save Saved
You added Hilton Minneapolis to your Saves list
Hilton Minneapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1001 Marquette Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save $40 - Triple Play!
Ranked #8 of 48 hotels in Minneapolis
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

First of all, I got a great deal on the room! $99 is a steal compared to any other hotel in Minneapolis and it was super nice!! They had great service! My boyfriend and I stayed there for our anniversary and to go the gopher game. I wrote in the notes section that we were celebrating our anniversary and the gentleman at the front desk (who was super helpful and nice & wish I would have gotten his name) complementary upgraded our room to a suite. The room was very clean and really nice. The hotel was very quiet and my boyfriend and I did not hear anything or anyone. We were on a higher floor and had a great view. The bed's were super comfortable too!! One thing that I do have to say that wasn't the greatest was the parking. It was difficult to find for me, as I do not drive downtown ever. The gentleman at the desk semi explained where it was and I ended up parking in a ramp across the street for $12.50 for the day. I had originally paid for the room and parking together so I was disappointed in paying for parking again, but I was not upset because we got our room upgraded so it all worked out to me! One suggestion would be to include parking directions on the hotel's website. (maybe they have it, I just didn't see it). Overall it was a great stay for the night and a great deal! Friendly and helpful staff with great rooms! I will definitely be staying here again if I need too ever!

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor. Corner suites are amazing!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

368 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is a good place to stay for a Convention. You never have to go outside to get to either place. The rooms were nice, clean, and beds comfortable. But getting an elevator was impossible until staff was called to correct the situation. The restaurant in the lobby was just okay, service was slow though not busy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Frankfort, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The rooms were very clean and nicely furnished. I was also pleased to find the hotel room also included a mini fridge, safe, coffee maker, hair dryer, and large 50 inch TV.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Kansas City, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

We got our room for $99/nt which was nice! This wasn't the best Hilton we have stayed in but it was nice. Decently clean with a slight odor to the room upon entrance. Bar was nice to have downstairs. The walk from garage ($39 for the 3 days) was a bit of a walk. You used the elevator from the garage and then walked through the main lobby floor to another elevator up to the rooms. We would stay again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
HiltonMinneapolis, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to review! I am glad to hear that you found a great rate and your room clean. I'm also happy that you had the chance to enjoy the bar! I have brought your comment regarding the "slight odor" to my Director of Housekeeping but would like to speak with you to personally apologize and get some more details so we may correct the issue. Please call me at your earliest convenience, my direct line is (612) 397-4800. I look forward to speaking with you and welcoming you back in the future.

John E. Luke
Appleton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Rooms are comfy and clean. (As expected)
Front desk is "somewhat" impolite and snippy. I am not an Honors member, but that seemed to be better... The Hilton Honors line seemed to move very slow.

Parking is at the lower levels. $26 for two days, you are better off pre-paying for parking with your room at your check-in. You'll be given a ticket allowing you to exit the parking several times.

I was Abe to check in a bit early however, not by much. I arrived at 2:15 (check-in is 3pm) and a room was not ready. I was called at 4:39 when a room was available.

The air condition seems to work on a motions censor, and needs to be adjusted to acknowledge a presence.

Staff outside the front desk area are concentrated around the main entrance.

Walking distance to restaurants, Target, and Walgreens.

WIFI is $10 daily. Although, if you are an ATT U-Verse customer... You may use their local hot spot.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed three nights for business and liked the property very much. Check in was very quick and my request for a room with a view was pleasantly honored. I had a room on the 20th floor with a great view overlooking the city! The beds were comfortable, the hallways quiet, the bathroom clean with a nice amount of counter space. I didn't use the gym but checked it out and it looked nice enough. The location of the hotel is just one block off Nicollet Mall which has tons of shopping and restaurants so I could walk to everything I needed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
East Anglia, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

What more can I say? If that's what you need in a hotel - and it's what I needed - then you will be fine here. As other reviewers have said - it's nothing special, but sometimes you don't need anything special - just something quiet, clean and comfortable

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Minneapolis? Share your experiences!